It is currently Thu May 06, 2021 9:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Trip planner 
Φρέσκος

Unread post Trip planner
Hello, I am Mihai, I am form Romania and I am a proud owner of a 650 VStrom XT.

In the past years I spent a lot of holidays in your beautiful country, but all the time I went by plane or car. I am lucky and this summer I will have a long holiday, more then one month and I plan to spend it in Balkans region with my motorcycle.
Probably 3-4 weeks I will be in Greece and I want to visit everything :thumbup:

As most people I read the legends of Olympus from my early days and Greece ancient history was a passion of mine for may years. I will love to see all of the important attractions, but in the same time to go swimming or drink a frappe in a beautiful quiet city.
You can imagine that I will travel by motorcycle so twisty secondary roads is what I am after. I do not mind some dirt but I will have road tires so nothing technical like TET.

I do not have a lot yet when comes to planning, I just started and because of that I will like your help. Anything that you have (websites, kml files, google maps links) it will be appreciated. I am sure that you know your country better then I will ever do.

Thank you in advance for your help and, if you have the time when I will be there I will be more then happy to meat you for a bear.

Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:50 pm
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]